Male Human Folk-Hero Monk 5
Maximum Hit Points: 38
Hit Dice: 5d8
Speed: 50 feet [mobile] [monk]
Armor Class: 15 = 10 + 3 [dexterity] + 2 [monk wisdom]
|Initiative modifier:||+ 3||= + 3 [dexterity]|
|Attack (handheld / thrown):||+ 5||= + 3 [proficiency] + 2 [strength]|
|Attack (missile / finesse):||+ 6||= + 3 [proficiency] + 3 [dexterity]|
|Strength save:||+ 5||= + 3 [proficiency] + 2 [strength]|
|Dexterity save:||+ 6||= + 3 [proficiency] + 3 [dexterity]|
|Constitution save:||+ 2||= + 2 [constitution]|
|Intelligence save:||+ 0|
|Wisdom save:||+ 2||= + 2 [wisdom]|
|Charisma save:||+ 0|
|Insight (passive):||12||(17 with advantage)|
|Perception (passive):||12||(17 with advantage)|
Languages: Common Chondathan
Unarmed strike [+6 to hit; 1d6+3 bludgeoning]
Tetsubo [+6 to hit; 1d8+3 bludgeoning, 10 lb, two-handed]
10 Darts [+6 to hit; 1d4+3 piercing, 1 lb each, finesse, thrown (range 30/120)]
|Mobile||Speed increases by ten feet; difficult terrain does not interfere with dash, making melee attack does not provoke opportunity attack from that creature|
|Skill Name||Key Ability||Skill Modifier||Ability Modifier||Trained?||Misc. Modifier|
|Acrobatics||Dex||6 =||+3||+ 3|
|Animal Handling||Wis||5 =||+2||+ 3|
|Athletics||Str||5 =||+2||+ 3|
|Sleight of Hand||Dex||3 =||+3|
|Survival||Wis||5 =||+2||+ 3|
- You can find a welcome and protection from ordinary people as long as you are decent.
- You can probably operate ordinary land vehicles.
- You are proficient with one set of artisan tools.
- Level 5: Unarmed strike damage 1d6
- Level 1: Unarmored defense — if no armor or shield, add wisdom and dexterity bonuses to armor class
- Level 2: Five(5) ki points — ki points renew upon making a short rest.
- Level 2: Flurry of blows — spend a ki point to make two additional unarmed attacks as a bonus action
- Level 2: Patient defense– spend a ki point to make a dodge action as a bonus on your turn
- Level 2: Step of the wind — spend a ki point to make a disengage or dash as a bonus action on your turn, double jump distance for that turn
- Level 2: Unarmored movement — add ten to speed if unarmored and no shield
- Level 3: Deflect missiles – use your reaction to reduce damage of missiles by 1d10+8. If reduced to zero, spend 1 ki point to make a ranged weapon attack as part of the same reaction.
- Level 4: Slow fall — use your reaction to reduce falling damage by 25 (5x monk level)
- Level 5: Extra Attack – Malark can attack twice when he takes the Attack action
- Level 5: Stunning Strike – When Malark hits another creature with a melee weapon attack, he can spend 1 ki point to attempt a stunning strike. The target must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or be stunned until the end of Malark’s next turn.
Open Hand Monk (monastic tradition)
- Level 3: You can impose on an opponent that you have hit with flurry of blows either save vs dexterity of be knocked prone, save vs strength or get pushed 15 feet, or not take reactions until the end of your next turn.
First Ability Score Improvement: Feat
Malark Buckman’s Personality Traits:
Thinking is for other people. I prefer action.
Malark Buckman’s Ideal:
Respect: People deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
Malark Buckman’s Bond:
I protect those who cannot protect themselves.
Malark Buckman’s Flaw:
Too tall and bad temper.