Wrenn Raulnor Turen Pock
Male Gnome Outlander Druid 4
Representing Brent Vandurme
Maximum Hit Points: 27
Speed: 25 feet
Armor Class: 15 = 10 + 1 [leather] + 2 [wood shield] + 2 [dexterity]
|Initiative modifier:||+ 2||= + 2 [dexterity]|
|Attack (handheld / thrown):||+ 3||= + 2 [proficiency]|
|Attack (missile / finesse):||+ 4||= + 2 [proficiency] + 2 [dexterity]|
|Strength save:||+ 0|
|Dexterity save:||+ 2||= + 2 [dexterity]|
|Constitution save:||+ 1||= + 1 [constitution]|
|Intelligence save:||+ 4||= + 2 [proficiency] + 2 [intelligence]|
|Wisdom save:||+ 5||= + 2 [proficiency] + 3 [wisdom]|
|Charisma save:||+ 0|
|Insight (passive):||13||(18 with advantage)|
|Perception (passive):||15||(20 with advantage)|
Languages: Common, Druidic, Elvish, Gnomish
Unarmed strike [+2 to hit; 1 bludgeoning]
Quarterstaff [+2 to hit; 1d6 bludgeoning, 4 lb]
Scimitar [+4 to hit; 1d6+2 slashing, 3 lb, finesse, light]
Leather armor [light; + 1 AC; 5 lb.]
Wood Shield [+2 AC; 3 lb.]
|Observant||+1 wisdom; read lips; +5 on passive perception and investigation|
|Skill Name||Key Ability||Skill Modifier||Ability Modifier||Trained?||Misc. Modifier|
|Animal Handling||Wis||3 =||+3|
|Athletics||Str||2 =||+0||+ 2|
|Nature||Int||4 =||+2||+ 2|
|Perception||Wis||5 =||+3||+ 2|
|Sleight of Hand||Dex||2 =||+2|
|Survival||Wis||5 =||+3||+ 2|
Forest Gnomes know the Minor Illusion cantrip.
First-level castings: 4/day
Second-level castings: 3/day
At druid level 4, Wrenn Raulnor Turen Pock knows 3 druid cantrips.
Wrenn Raulnor Turen Pock’s level and wisdom allow him to prepare 7 Druid spells daily.
Wrenn Raulnor Turen Pock is proficient with Woodcarver’s tools, the pan flute, dice games, and herbalism.
- Darkvision (see 60 feet black-and-white in pitch-dark)
- Gnome Cunning: Advantage on all intelligence, wisdom and charisma saves against magic
Forest Gnome (subrace)
- Forest Gnomes know the minor illusion cantrip and cast it using intelligence (see spellbook).
- Forest gnomes can communicate simple ideas with small / smaller beasts.
- You are from a wilderness community.
- You always have your bearings in unfamiliar territory, and can enable at least five companions to live off the land.
- Ritual caster.
- The DC to resist your spells is DC 13 (8 + proficiency bonus + your wisdom modifier).
- Level 2: Wild shape (2x, regain uses with short rest); challenge raging 1, no fly.
- Valid Wild Shape Forms include: Badger, Cat, Frog, Lizard, Rat, Giant Crab, Giant Rat, Giant Weasel, Mastiff, Poisonous Snake, Boar, Constrictor Snake, Elk, Giant Badger, Giant Centipede, Giant Frog, Giant Lizard, Giant Poisonous Snake, Giant Wolf Spider, Riding Horse, Wolf, Black Bear, Crocodile, Warhorse, Brown Bear, Dire Wolf, Giant Spider, Giant Toad.
Druid of the Moon (circle)
- Level 2: Combat Wild Shape — shape change is bonus action rather than action; may expend a spell slot to regain 1d8 hp/level of the slot expended.
- Level 2: Moon shapes — can have challenge rating one.
First Ability Score Improvement: Feat
Globe of Contemplation: An apple-sized sphere of smooth crystal that has tiny, smooth Elvish script carved across its surface, with three stylized leaves that serve as “legs” for the globe. The design and unusual design of the script suggest that the Globe was created by craftsmen from a fallen Elven kingdom (lost over 12,000 years ago).
When the appropriate Elvish command word is spoken (Teu-iiri, Elvish for “moonlight”), it emanates light, as the Light spell.
When the Elvish word for follow (Rluuth) is spoken, the illuminated Globe rises into the air and floats no more than 5ft off the ground. It follows the speaker around, maintaining a distance of no more than 20ft. While active in this manner, the Globe also provides some warning of danger to the speaker, granting +2 to initiative.
When one stares into the illuminated globe, prophetic Elvish script in the same unusual style as the carvings along its surface appears, deep within the globe itself.
Wrenn Raulnor Turen Pock’s Personality Traits:
I’m driven by a wanderlust that led me away from home.
Wrenn Raulnor Turen Pock’s Ideal:
Change. Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.
Wrenn Raulnor Turen Pock’s Bond:
Searching for his lost half-elf friend, Talis.
Wrenn Raulnor Turen Pock’s Flaw:
There’s no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.