Male Human Criminal Fighter 4
Representing Steve Morris
Maximum Hit Points: 36
Hit Dice: 4d10
Speed: 30 feet
Armor Class: 15 = 10 + 3 [chain shirt] + 2 [dexterity]
|Initiative modifier:||+ 2||= + 2 [dexterity]|
|Attack (handheld / thrown):||+ 5||= + 2 [proficiency] + 3 [strength]|
|Attack (missile / finesse):||+ 4||= + 2 [proficiency] + 2 [dexterity]|
|Strength save:||+ 5||= + 2 [proficiency] + 3 [strength]|
|Dexterity save:||+ 2||= + 2 [dexterity]|
|Constitution save:||+ 4||= + 2 [proficiency] + 2 [constitution]|
|Intelligence save:||+ 0|
|Wisdom save:||+ 1||= + 1 [wisdom]|
|Charisma save:||+ 0|
|Insight (passive):||11||(16 with advantage)|
|Perception (passive):||13||(18 with advantage)|
Languages: Common Chondathan
Unarmed strike [+5 to hit; 1+3 bludgeoning]
Handaxe [+5 to hit; 1d6+3 slashing, 3 lb, light, thrown (range 20/60)]
Battleaxe [+5 to hit; 1d8+3 slashing, 5 lb, versatile (1d10 slashing)]
Chain shirt [medium; + 3 AC; max dex + 2; 20 lb.]
|Sharpshooter||No disadvantage on long range; range attacks ignore half and three quarter cover; can take -5 on ranged attacks to do +10 damage|
|Skill Name||Key Ability||Skill Modifier||Ability Modifier||Trained?||Misc. Modifier|
|Animal Handling||Wis||1 =||+1|
|Athletics||Str||5 =||+3||+ 2|
|Perception||Wis||3 =||+1||+ 2|
|Sleight of Hand||Dex||2 =||+2|
|Stealth||Dex||4 =||+2||+ 2|
|Survival||Wis||3 =||+1||+ 2|
At fighter level 4, as a battle master you know 3 maneuvers.
Disarming Attack – When he hits a creature with a weapon attack, Diero can spend 1 Sup die to attempt to disarm. Add sup die to damage roll and target makes Str save DC 13 or drop an object carried to its feet.
Maneuvering Attack – When he hits a creature with a weapon attack, Diero can expend 1 Sup die to the damage roll and a friendly creature who can see or hear him can move up to half its speed without provoking an attack from Diero’s target.
Precision Attack – When he makes a weapon attack, Diero can expend 1 Sup die and add it to the roll, he can add this die before or after the roll.
- You have underworld contacts.
- You are probably an accomplished forger.
- Consider bringing thieves tools and gaming set / playing cards.
- Most fighters are proficient in riding a mount.
- This fighter selected the two-weapon fighting style, and can add the ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
- Second Wind: As an action, regain hit points equal to 1d10+4 (1d10 + your fighter level). Once per period between short rests.
- Level 2: Action surge — use it to take an extra action on a turn. Must take a short rest before using again.
Battle Master Fighter (martial archetype)
- Level 3: Combat superiority — four d8 superiority dice, three maneuvers.
- Level 3: Student of war — proficiency with blacksmith tools.
First Ability Score Improvement: Feat
Diero Dundragon’s Personality Traits:
Slow to Trust: Those who seem the fairest often have the most to hide.
Diero Dundragon’s Ideal:
Redemption: There’s a spark of good in everyone.
Diero Dundragon’s Bond:
I will become the greatest rebel that has ever lived.
Diero Dundragon’s Flaw:
I turn tail and run when things look bad.